The Dorado is a charming bar globe trolley that features a globe bar with lovely illustrations of sea monsters, mermaids and mythological figures on the 16 1/2″ medium-sized globe itself, which is characteristic of all Tre Esse-Firenze globe bars. But in addition to these illustrations, the bar globe server has beautiful illustrations on its upper serving tray as well!
The hidden minibar storage area inside the medium globe sphere itself can store up to 9 glasses and 2 or 3 bottles inside. And when it’s open the globe drinks cabinet reveals a lovely inner dome of frescoes featuring more illustrations. The northern hemisphere of the bar globe rotates, giving you the chance to get an even better look at the illustrations.
The upper tray of the globe serving trolley and globe bar cart provides an area for glassware and serving preparations. There is also storage space for additional bottles and glassware. The lower base shelf of the globe bar cart that is directly underneath the 18th century world globe replica sphere is illustrated with a lovely wind rose.
The Dorado Mini Butler globe trolley & bar cart and provides a unique way to serve your guests. It is also quite portable and makes an excellent giftfor anyone who appreciates replica antique furniture and the elegance and sophistication of classic style.
“Florence, the art city par excellence, is where the Tre-Esse brand comes to life. Selected waxed wood and accurate processing make each piece a timeless classic. Each object is exclusive and unrepeatable…all this, combined with the Made in Italy craftsmanship, makes our collection of globes as unique as a signature: Tre-Esse Firenze.” — Zoffoli
Zoffoli named this after Dorado, a constellation in the southern sky. It was named in the late 16th century and is now one of the 88 modern constellations. Its name refers to the dolphinfish (Coryphaena hippurus), which is known as dorado in Portuguese, although it has also been depicted as a swordfish. Dorado contains most of the Large Magellanic Cloud, the remainder being in the constellation Mensa. The South Ecliptic pole also lies within this constellation.
Specifications of the bar globe trolley cart:
– Globe diameter 16 1/2” (42 cm) – Overall area: 26 3/4” x 20″ (68 cm x 51 cm) – Height 35 3/4” (91 cm) – Weight 17 1/2 lb (8 kg) – Materials Globe: cellulose, polymer Top knob: beech wood Legs: hand turned hard wood Semi-meridian and bottle rack: hand painted MDF Upper tray and lower shelf: MDF – Glassware not included – Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.