Main features of the globe bar cart trolley: • Globe storage area: 16″ (40 cm) • 18th century replica map hand drawn by expert cartographers • Brass ring bottle holder fitted on lower shelf • Illustrated serving trays • Northern hemisphere of the bar globe rotates
The Michelangelo is a high quality antique reproduction globe bar cart and a fine example of Italian craftsmanship. Based on a hand-drawn 18th century map (the standard feature of all world globes and bar globes in the Universal Collection by Zoffoli), the Michelangelo bar globe is ideal for large gatherings of friends or family and a fine addition to any room.
The 16-inch (40 cm) diameter globe ball is sufficient to house at least 2 bottles and approximately 9 glasses. And when it’s open the globe drinks cabinet reveals a lovely inner dome of frescoes featuring more illustrations. The northern hemisphere of the bar globe drinks trolley rotates, giving you the chance to get an even better look at the illustrations. The globe map and other illustrations on the serving trolley are lovely shades of bronze and gold colors, which Zoffoli calls “rust.”
The upper tray of the world globe bar cart provides space for serving preparations and displays a beautiful ring around the equatorial line of the globe sphere that features illustrations of the Zodiac. Additional bottles can be stored on the unique lower base shelf decorated with a beautiful wind rose, perfectly harmonious with the equatorial Zodiac ring. It is also equipped with a special brass ring that serves as a bottle rack atop a lovely wind rose that has been screen printed with the same lovely rust colors
The legs are made from hand turned solid wood that has been hand stained a classic chestnut color and are, of course, equipped with wheels.
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, the namesake of this globe trolley cart, was an Italian sculptor, painter, architect, and poet of the High Renaissance born in the Republic of Florence, who exerted an unparalleled influence on the development of Western art.
Specifications of the world globe bar cart:
– Globe diameter 16” (40 cm) – Overall area: 21 3/4” x 32 3/4″ (55 cm x 83 cm) – Height 36 3/4” (93 cm) – Materials Globe: cellulose, polymer Top knob: brass Legs: chestnut color stained solid hardwood Shelves & meridian: chestnut color stained MDF – Glassware not included – Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.