Due to the complexity of this item’s hand made production, this item may not always be immediately available & we may require 15-30 extra days while more units are made. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Features of the Perseus globe bar trolley & serving cart:
• Globe ball storage area: 16 1/2 (42 cm) • Lovely 18th century replica globe with mythological figures • Unique rectangular shape • Beautifully illustrated shelves • Upper and lower trays with secure wooden railings • Northern hemisphere of the bar globe rotates
The impressive Perseo globe bar trolley and serving cart is truly unique. In addition to the lovely illustrations of sea monsters, mermaids and mythological figures on the 18th century replica globe ball itself, which is characteristic of all Tre Esse-Firenze world globes, the serving cart features lovely illustrations on the bar furniture too!
The hidden minibar storage area inside the medium globe sphere itself can store up to 9 glasses and 2 or 3 bottles inside. And when it’s open the globe drinks cabinet reveals a lovely inner dome of frescoes featuring more illustrations. The northern hemisphere of the bar globe rotates, giving you the chance to get an even better look at the illustrations.
The upper tray of the globe bar trolley and globe serving cart is unusually rectangular shaped, providing a large area for glassware and serving preparations. The charmingly illustrated upper serving tray is surrounded by a wooden railing that protects your bottles and bar accessories from falling off, and this wooden railing is mimicked on the lower shelf so that additional bottles and glassware can be stored safely. The base of the globe bar cart that is directly underneath the 18th century world globe replica sphere is illustrated with a lovely wind rose that harmonizes perfectly with the illustrations from the Zodiac on the wooden ring around the equator of the bar globe.
It is true that this globe bar trolley is Italian made, however it is no surprise that Zoffoli called it Perseo(or Perseus in English) who was the greatest Greek mythological hero and slayer of monsters (including Medusa) before the days of Heracles. The serving trolley cart would be a breathtaking centerpiece for guests to admire and a truly outstanding gift for anyone who appreciates replica antique furniture and the elegance and sophistication of classic style.
“Florence, the art city par excellence, is where the Tre-Esse brand comes to life. Selected waxed wood and accurate processing make each piece a timeless classic. Each object is exclusive and unrepeatable…all this, combined with the Made in Italy craftsmanship, makes our collection of globes as unique as a signature: Tre-Esse Firenze” — Zoffoli
Specifications of the bar cart globe trolley:
– Globe diameter 16 1/2” (42 cm) – Overall area: 36 3/4” x 25″ (93 cm x 64 cm) – Height 35 3/4” (91 cm) – Weight 31 lb (14 kg) – Materials Globe: cellulose, polymer Top knob: beech wood Legs: hand turned hard wood Upper and lower trays: veneered MDF Bottle storage racks, semi-meridian & Zodiac ring – Glassware not included – Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.