– Globe storage area 16″ (40 cm) – True replica of original globe map – Beautifully illustrated lower shelf with rack for glassware storage – Base storage taller than average – 16th century map accurately reproduced by Italian cartographers – Turned wood legs fitted with casters for easy mobility
This floor-standing classic globe bar on wheels can accommodate up to 9 glasses and 2 or 3 bottles. Additional bottles can be stored on the lower base, which is beautifully decorated with natural water-based colors. The cartography of this map is an accurate reproduction of the 16th century.
This classic globe bar cabinet has no full or semi meridian, which is unusual, giving this a slightly more contemporary look due to the clean lines and contours. This globe drinks cabinet is also slightly taller than average bar globes of this size range. This, together with the lack of a meridian, give the High Roller lots of room between the Southern hemisphere and the bottom shelf for storing tall items.
The hardwood legs of this floor-standing bar globe are fitted with casters for easy mobility.
Zoffoli named this bar globe after Enea, or Aeneas in English. In Greco-Roman mythology, Aeneas was a Trojan hero, the son of the prince Anchises and the goddess Venus (Aphrodite).
Specifications of the High Roller Italian bar globe: – Globe diameter 16” (40 cm) – Overall area 20” x 20” (50 cm x 50 cm) – Height 35½” (90 cm) – Weight 15½ lb (7 kg) – Materials Globe: cellulose, polymer Legs: solid hardwood Top knob: wood Zodiac ring & base shelf : laminated MDF Bottle rack: painted MDF: – Simple assembly required – Glassware not included
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.