Globe bar with pedestal floor stand features: • 16-inch diameter globe storage area • 16th century map accurately reproduced • World globe rotates when open or closed • Hidden wheels for easy mobility • True period replica map • Base comes with designated bottle rack for extra storage • Sleek meridian encompasses world globe • Solid wood pedestal stand
This lovely single leg pedestal stand bar globe has enough storage space to house 9 glasses and up to 9 bottles, yet it takes up very little space as a piece of furniture. This antique-style pedestal stand bar globe could be the most appropriate item for you if you are short of space, or if you are looking for something that fits in a corner. Great as a corner piece, this pedestal stand bar globe will fit into most rooms offering the same excellence that distinguishes Zoffoli products since 1949.
A single solid hardwood leg supports the world globe bar set, while the lower shelf bottle rack will provide extra space for storage. The globe sphere, whose classic color map is a handmade cartographic reproduction of the 16th century, fully rotates around its meridian either when it is opened or closed. The meridians and the lower bottle rack are from hand-painted MDF and the base shelf and pedestal are handcrafted from solid hardwood and stained a chestnut color.
Zoffoli named this single-leg floor stand bar globe Icaro, which is Icarus in English. In Greek mythology, Icarus is the son of the master craftsman Daedalus, the creator of the Labyrinth. Often depicted in art, Icarus and his father attempt to escape from Crete by means of wings that his father constructed from feathers and wax. Icarus’ father warns him to fly neither too low nor too high, so the sea’s dampness would not clog his wings or the sun’s heat melt them. Icarus ignored his father’s instructions not to fly too close to the sun; when the wax in his wings melted he tumbled out of the sky and fell into the sea.
Specifications of the single leg globe bar:
– Globe diameter 16” (40 cm) – Overall area 18 x 18 (46 cm x 46 cm) – Height 42” (106 cm) – Weight 22 lb (10 kg) – Materials Globe: cellulose, polymer Lower base shelf: hardwood Pedestal stand: hardwood Northern and Southern Meridians: MDF Lower Bottle Rack: MDF – Glassware not included – Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.