Main features of the floor standing Old World globe bar:
• 16 1/2″ (42 cm) diameter globe ball storage space • Globe map features illustrations of sea monsters & mythological figures • Illustrated base shelf with bottle rack features wind rose • Top half of globe’s rotates • Solid wood legs fitted with casters for convenient relocation
This lovely floor-standing medium sized old world globe bar displays beautiful drawings sea monsters, mermaids and mythological figures on its map, as do all globe bar liquor cabinets from the Tre Esse-Firenze Collection by Zoffoli.
The mini bar hidden storage area inside the vintage replica globe sphere itself can store up to 9 glasses and 2 or 3 bottles in the bar compartment. When ajar the bar globe storage area exposes a lovely domed ceiling of frescoes featuring more illustrations. And since the northern hemisphere of the bar globe can rotate, you get an even better view at all of the lovely illustrations.
This old world globe bar cabinet has additional bottle storage space on the lower shelf, in addition to the bar storage inside the globe drinks cabinet. The base shelf is equipped with a bottle holder that will keep your glassware secure. It is also illustrated with a beautiful wind rose that is aesthetically harmonious with the illustrations from the Zodiac on the ring around the equator of this piece of bar globe furniture. A wind rose is a graphic tool used by meteorologists to give a succinct view of how wind speed and direction are typically distributed at a particular location. Presented in a circular format, the modern wind rose shows the frequency of winds blowing from particular directions over a specified period
The chestnut color stained floor stand of the globe bar drinks cabinet has hand turned solid hard wood legs and is fitted with wheels for easy mobility. This globe drinks cabinet is the perfect example of the quality craftsmanship by Zoffoli that has been handed down from son to son since the year 1949.
“Florence, the art city par excellence, is where the Tre-Esse brand comes to life. Selected waxed wood and accurate processing make each piece a timeless classic. Each object is exclusive and unrepeatable…all this, combined with the Made in Italy craftsmanship, makes our collection of globes as unique as a signature: Tre-Esse Firenze.” — Zoffoli
Specifications of the Pegaso floor-standing bar globe:
– Globe diameter 16 1/2” (42 cm) – Overall area: 20” x 20″ (51 cm x 51 cm) – Height 36” (92 cm) – Weight 17 lb (8 kg) – Materials: Globe: cellulose, polymer Top knob: wood Legs: solid hard wood Meridian, zodiac ring, bottle holder & base shelf: MDF – Glassware not included – Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.