The inspiring Apollo floor-standing classic extra large globe is one part of Zoffoli’s Classic Collection. The impressive 24-inch true replica 16th century map world globe features a full calibrated gold-colored metal meridian that encompasses the entire vintage style Italian globe. The finely detailed 16th century globe map is an accurate reproduction made by Zoffoli’s cartographers in the traditional manner.
This piece of antique replica world globe furniture will add a touch of class to any room, whether you are looking for a centerpiece in your home or for the office.
The antique reproduction world globe rotates fully. The hand crafted legs and floor stand are made from solid beech wood that has been stained a classic chestnut color to match the equatorial zodiac ring.
This impressive floor-standing extra large globe was named after Apollo, one of the most important and complex of the Olympian deities in classical Greek and Roman religion and Greek and Roman mythology. The ideal of the kouros (a beardless, athletic youth), Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of music, truth and prophecy, healing, the sun and light, plague, poetry, and more. Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto, and has a twin sister, the chaste huntress Artemis. As the patron of Delphi (Pythian Apollo), Apollo was an oracular god—the prophetic deity of the Delphic Oracle.
Specifications of the Apollo extra large globe:
– Globe diameter 24” (60 cm) – Overall area 32” x 32” (80 cm x 80 cm) – Height 39” (100 cm) – Weight 29 lb (13 kg) – Materials Globe: cellulose, polymer Floor stand: solid beech wood Meridian: aluminum Equator ring: MDF – Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.