Main features of the Magellano Floor Standing World Globe: • Large globe diameter: 20″ (50 cm) • Dual axis rotation allows for 360° exploration • Political boundaries updated by Zoffoli’s expert cartographers • Available in two colors and two sizes • Modern world globe map with detailed geography
The political boundaries of the geographical map of the Magellano large floor globe have been accurately updated in October of 2011 by the Zoffoli team of cartographers. This Italian-made floor-standing modern world globe by Zoffoli, as well as all the terrestrial globes and bar globes in the Geographica Collection, boasts incredible geographical detail of countries and major cities of the in both the original language and English, as well as capitals, main rivers, most important mountain ranges and all islands around the world.
The modern world map on the large geographical globe sphere is a lovely light blue color and is encompassed by a silver colored fully calibrated, full-swinging metal meridian that supports the large modern globe, which revolves 360° (East-West). The meridian itself swings vertically. The steel floor stand and base of the decorative world map globe are a sleek and chic silver color that complements the decor and furniture of any contemporary room. Paint is applied to the floor stand utilizing the same methods used in the production of automobiles.
The globe ball is produced by an innovative technological process on geographical paper with UVA resistant printing. The modern floor globe is an authentic Italian design by Zoffoli and is certified and made in Italy, and this piece of large floor globe furniture is as educational as it is decorative. The clean and contemporary look of the large floor-standing Magellano globe will add beauty to the decor of any home or office, whether the interior design is modern or traditional.
This stunning political floor globe was named after Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan. Be sure to have a look at related products below for more sizes and colors of the Magellano world globe map.
Zoffoli has been handing down the art art of globe-making from father to son for generations and has perfected it with the utmost passion and attention to detail. Zoffoli pays particular attention to methods of processing and the materials used in manufacturing, presenting globe furniture to customers who care about its high standards of Italian quality and the stylish look of its world globes.
Specifications of the Magellano large floor globe:
– Large globe diameter 20” (50 cm) – Overall area 20” x 24” (50 cm x 60 cm) – Height 48 1/2” (123 cm) – Weight 33¼ lb (15 kg) – Globe Materials: cellulose, polymer – Structure: various hand painted metals – Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.