The Gea floor globe features a current world globe that is 16 inches in diameter and has an updated, modern world map that is a lovely shade of mustard and burgundy. The floor stand that the earth globe is mounted on is made of solid hardwood and has been stained a lovely chestnut color with water-based paint for both beauty and protection of the floor-stand world globe.
The decorative geographical world globe is encompassed by a beautiful pressed aluminum semi-meridian that adds a true touch of class to this piece of floor globe furniture. Both the meridian and the pressed aluminum base of this Italian globe are painted a lovely antique brass color using the same materials and techniques that are used for high-grade automobile bodywork.
Gea world globes and bar globes by Zoffoli are made with high quality materials. The actual globe map is printed on pure card stock cellulose that is protected by transparent film, then cut with high precision tools and assembled by hand. The globe sphere rotates for easy reference viewing.
Although these modern globes feature current, updated world maps, the globe decor style is timeless. The decorative globes and/or globe bar cabinets from the Gea Collection are right at home among modern decor interiors and classic furniture alike, combining old world charm with modern cartography. The Gea contemporary design globes and globe bars show current countries, major cities, capitols, and even ocean currents. So not only is a Gea earth globe by Zoffoli a beautiful piece of Italian decor and furniture, the decorative world globe is also an educational tool and reference source.
This contemporary floor globe is named after Pisces, a constellation of the zodiac. Its name is the Latin plural for fish. It lies between Aquarius to the west and Aries to the east. The ecliptic and the celestial equator intersect within this constellation and in Virgo.
Specifications of the Gea Pisces floor globe:
– Globe diameter 16” (40 cm) – Overall area 16” x 16” (40 cm x 40 cm) – Height 43 1/4” (110 cm) – Weight 22 lb (10 kg) – Materials: Globe: cellulose, polymer Pedestal stand: hardwood Base: pressed metal Meridian: antiqued aluminum – Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.