The Tucano is a beautiful floor globe bar and drinks cabinet that has ivory white features all around: the antique-style ivory color floor stand, its ivory meridian, and of course the lovely ivory white globe map itself. The bar globe features beautiful illustrations of sea monsters, mermaids and mythological figures on its map, as is characteristic of all globe bar liquor cabinets from the Tre Esse Collection by Zoffoli.
The bar storage area inside the medium globe sphere itself can store up to 9 glasses and 2 or 3 bottles in the hidden compartment. When ajar the bar globe storage area exposes a lovely inner dome of frescoes featuring more illustrations. The northern hemisphere of the white bar globe rotates, giving you the chance to get an even better look at the illustrations.
The floor stand of the globe bar drinks cabinet has hand turned hardwood legs and is fitted with wheels for easy mobility. And this vintage-style globe bar cabinet has additional bottle storage space on the lower shelf, in addition to the bar storage inside the medium globe. The base shelf, as well as the ring encompassing the equatorial line of the ivory globe, are veneered and white-washed to match the ivory white globe map. The bottom shelf of this charming globe liquor cabinet also features a specially equipped bottle holder.
Zoffoli named this white bar globe Tucano, which is actually Tucana in English. Tucana is a constellation of stars in the southern sky, named after the toucan, a South American bird. Tucana first appeared on a 35-centimeter-diameter (14 in) celestial globe published in 1598 in Amsterdam by Plancius and Jodocus Hondius and was depicted in Johann Bayer’s star atlas Uranometria of 1603. The constellations Tucana, Grus, Phoenix and Pavo are collectively known as the “Southern Birds”.
“Florence, the art city par excellence, is where the Tre-Esse brand comes to life. Selected waxed wood and accurate processing make each piece a timeless classic. Each object is exclusive and unrepeatable…all this, combined with the Made in Italy craftsmanship, makes our collection of globes as unique as a signature: Tre-Esse Firenze” — Zoffoli
Specifications of the ivory white globe bar cabinet:
– Globe diameter 16 1/2” (42 cm)
– Overall area: 23” x 23″ (58 cm x 58 cm)
– Height 36 3/4” (93 cm)
– Weight 17 lb (8 kg)
Globe: cellulose, polymer
Top knob: brass
Legs: solid hardwood
Meridian, equator ring, bottle holder, base shelf: MDF
– Glassware not included
– Simple assembly required
Satisfaction or Your Money Back
No Questions | No Headaches | No Hassle
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Your opinion is the only one that matters, so if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days and we’ll refund your money in full – no hassles, no headaches. At ZoffoliGlobe.com, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. Restrictions apply.
Many online retailers burden you with restocking fees or other charges on returns. We don’t. We believe it’s wrong to fine you for changing your mind or receiving anything other than what you expected, so the only charge you will be responsible for is the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Simple 3-Step Return Process:
Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
Return the item to us within two weeks of securing a Return Merchandise Authorization number (the shipment must be postmarked within this period).
We will inspect the contents of the shipment for damage. Once the condition has been verified, we will approve the return and process your refund.
Terms and Conditions:
• Returns will be accepted for one item only. If you wish to order multiple units of the same item, you should order individually first to be sure you are happy with the product.
• Refunds are processed within 1 to 5 business days after the return shipment is received. Refunds are usually issued to a PayPal account or by check.
• Items must be returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging with all manuals, accessories and materials that shipped with your purchase, including the original packing slip. Items that have been used or damaged due to customer negligence cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for return shipping charges to our warehouse in Chicago, unless your reason for return or exchanging a purchase is due to order processing error (wrong item or color received, etc.), in which case we will cover the shipping cost of returning the item to ZoffoliGlobe.com.
• Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be secured within 30 days after purchase.
• Items must be shipped back to us (postmarked) within 2 weeks of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If a shipment is returned with damaged or missing items, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the value of the missing items or damages.
• ZoffoliGlobe.com cannot be held liable for loss or damage of return shipments. Be sure to insure return shipments for the value of your merchandise.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different item, please Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of your purchase.
Upon receiving your information we will send you an authorization number, along with complete instructions, by e-mail. You can then place a new order and return the original item to our warehouse in Chicago. We will credit you for a full refund as soon as we receive the item you wish to exchange. Restrictions apply.
See above for the Terms and Conditions of our Refund Policy.